- Indian Remy Weft Hair Extension (Blends flawlessly with all hair types)
- Length 16″ – soft smooth density/natural looking
- Texture – Straight (Gently processed for color and texture)
- Color – #2 (Tangle free/matting free)
- Treat hair as you would do your own, recommend using a leave in conditioner after every wash
We offer Remy Indian and Virgin Remy Indian hair. Remy hair is defined as human hair from a single donor in which cuticles are kept intact and hairs are organized facing the same direction from root to tip. The hair cuticle is the outermost layer of the hair that provides a protection to the hair. Intact cuticles lay flat, allowing for a reflective surface, which provides a shiny appearance. Remy hair can be divided into several subcategories. Remy hair can be virgin, unprocessed or processed, which means it has been colored, permed or relaxed. As long as the cuticle remains intact, the hair is still considered Remy. Remy hair is either single drawn, which means hair strands may be different lengths, or double drawn, which means all strands are the same length.